Apple iDevices ( iPhone/ iPod Touch and iPad ) with doubt are good at handling images and videos. Apple OS includes tools for management of those files but transferring or syncing them with desktop or other iDevice can happen only via their music manager app iTunes. If you want to free yourself from all USB cables and transfer photos via WiFi then Photo Transfer is the one to opt for.
Photo Transfer app can transfer all your images to another iDevice not through regular USB cables but via WiFi. Make you have this app on all your iDevices and WiFi is turned on. Currently supports all devices running on iOS 3.1 or later ( iOS4 support) .
Features of Photo Transfer for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad via WiFi :
- Easily download multiple photos from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch to your computer
- Upload photos from your computer to your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- Exchange photos between multiple iPhone, iPad or iTouch devices
- Select up to 50 pictures to transfer at one time
- View a slideshow of your photos in your computer’s web browser
- Very fast download and transfer
- No cables or extra software required
- Works with computers running Windows, Mac and Linux
Download Photo Transfer from App store now. Note the app costs $2.99 at the time of publishing.