Finally after a long wait Google has launched Chrome browser for Android phones and tablets. At the moment it is available only for Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich devices in US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Spain, Australia, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Argentina and Brazil. If you happen to be outside these countries you can go ahead and download the .apk file from the links below.
Chrome browser for Android is similar to the desktop variant with visually stunning tabbed browsing with cards like flipping experience. It is fast with accelerated page loading, zooming and scrolling out of the box. Chrome mobile app supports incognito mode for secure private browsing. Also if you have signed in to your Google account then bookmarks, tabs and omnibox on Chrome desktop app can be synced to Android app quickly. A major plus point in Chrome for Android is that all your Google search queries across devices show up as autocomplete suggestions. That not reduces the time taken to type URLs but also let you access browsing history thence-forth. The pages send from Chrome desktop app to mobile app can also be saved for offline reading.
How to install Google Chrome Browser on Android ICS:
1. Head over to Android settings by hitting Menu button on your phone.
2. Under Settings select ‘System Settings’.
3. Now under ‘Personal’ settings click ‘Security’.
4. Scroll down and under ‘Device Administration’, if unchecked, check ‘Unknown Sources’. If ‘Unknown sources’ is already checked, skip to step 5.
5. Download Google Chrome .APK file (links below).
6. Open your notifications or the location where the downloaded .APK file is stored and click to install.
7. Click ‘Install’ and then click ‘Open’.
Download Chrome for Android .APK