Fews days back we reported about the Windows 8 Milestone 1 leak. An early version of Windows 8 Build 7850 was leaked to many forums and BitTorrent sites. Along with few notable features like Taskbar Usertile, USB storage support, Push notifications and the possible cloud integration it was reported that the leaked Windows 8 M1 had Timebomb installed.
The Windows 8 Build 7850 activator that disables and removes Timebomb has been released in few forums now. Few users of Thehotfix.net and MyDigitallife forum has released tools and manual instructions on how to remove Timebomb in leaked Windows 8 Build 7850. This removes the 30-day trial restriction and activates it for lifetime.
Steps to remove Windows 8 Build 7850 Timebomb and activate:
- Boot in Safe Mode (hit F8 few times just after BIOS disappears).
- Run this program and click Remove Timebomb.
- After success, restart computer.
- Run this program again and click Activate.
- Restart again and voila!
- Repeat activation every 180 days.
Disclaimer: We at Compixels.com do not encourage piracy and this article is for informative purpose only.